Services for HMCTS
Certificated enforcement agent services
Excel Civil Enforcement’s core business is the provision of certificated enforcement agent services (formerly referred to as certificated bailiff services). Our clients are local authorities and Government departments.
Our method of service delivery ensures that:
- Our recovery processes will not cause undue hardship to debtors
- Our operations distinguish between debtors with genuine financial difficulties and debtors who have acted willfully in not paying
- We protect third parties and their possessions from the effects of enforcement
The principles which drive the company and uphold it as a reputable enforcement agency can be summarised as:
- Treating debtors fairly, with respect and courtesy
- Acting without favour or discrimination of any kind – paying particular attention to diversity, cultural and religious considerations
- Delivering services in an open and transparent manner
- Accepting responsibility for everything we do or cause to be done
Service delivery in Wales
For our service delivery in Wales, we provide a comprehensive bilingual service in accordance with the Welsh Language Act 1993.
Excel has been commended by the Welsh Language Board as a flagship for bilingualism in the private sector.
High Court Enforcement Group and Excel Civil Enforcement have won or been highly commended in the following industry awards:
- IRRV Performance Awards 2018, Excellence in Staff Development - WINNER
- CICM British Credit Awards 2019, Best Use of Credit Technology - WINNER
- Modern Law Awards 2019, Outstanding Commitment to Training - WINNER
- CICM British Credit Awards 2018, Learning and Development Impact Award - WINNER
- IRRV Performance Awards 2018, Excellence in Enforcement - HIGHLY COMMENDED