Accreditations and awards
Excel has achieved formal accreditation through the rigorous assessment of the British Standards Institute in the following areas:
- Quality Management – ISO 9001: 2015
- Information Security Management – ISO 27001: 2013
- Health & Safety – OHSAS 18001: 2007
- Environmental Management – ISO 14001: 2015
- Integrated Management – PAS 99:2012
Ministry of Defence Employer Recognition Scheme - bronze award for Excel Civil Enforcement
The Ministry of Defence Employer Recognition Scheme (ERS) acknowledges employers who have provided exceptional support to the
armed forces community and defence by going above and beyond their covenant pledges.
Excel Civil Enforcement is delighted to be recognised with the ERS bronze award.
We are also the only enforcement agency which is a preferred training provider to the MoD’s Career Transitional Partnership.
High Court Enforcement Group and Excel Civil Enforcement have been the winner or finalist in the following industry awards:
- Modern Law Awards 2019, Outstanding Commitment to Training - WINNER
- IRRV Performance Awards 2018, Excellence in Staff Development - WINNER
- CICM British Credit Awards 2018, Learning and Development Impact Award - WINNER
- IRRV Performance Awards 2018, Excellence in Enforcement - HIGHLY COMMENDED
- Modern Law Awards 2018 - HIGHLY COMMENDED
- Collections & Customer Service Awards 2018 - Finalist
- IRRV Performance Awards 2017, Excellence in Staff Development - Finalist
- Credit Awards 2017, Excellence in Treating Customer Vulnerability – Collections & Debt Management - Finalist
- Utilities & Telecoms Awards 2017, Best Vulnerable Customer Support Team - Finalist
- Utilities & Telecoms Awards 2017, Best Use of Technology - Finalist
- CCR Credit Excellence Awards 2017, Contribution to the Credit Industry - Finalist